Have a Question?
We've got answers!
- What Internet speeds are available?
- How does fiber optics compare to other Internet services?
- Modems? Routers? Extenders? Equipment? WHAT DO I NEED?
- Can I get an email account?
- Is there a limit on how much I can download or upload per month, or any data caps of any kind?
- What are your email server settings?
i3 Television FAQ
- Which devices can I use to watch i3 Television?
- How do I download the i3 Television app?
- What channels are available?
- Do I need to rent a set top box to watch i3 Television?
- How many devices can watch i3 Television at the same time?
- What is Catchup TV?
- Can I watch my DVR on any TV in my house?
- How much does it cost for DVR and HD channels?
- How much recording time do I get?
- Can I watch the Cubs/Cardinals?
- Can I watch i3 Television outside of my home?
- I turned on my TV and I don’t have a picture/my TV says no signal/there is snow on my screen.
- I can’t control the cable box.
- Where are my DVR Recordings?
- The picture on my screen is frozen.
- How do I use my remote?
- I have the legacy television service, can you help with my remote?
- How does the fiber come into my home?
- How is the fiber optic drop cable buried?
- Will the cable burial damage my lawn?
- Will the fiber optic cable burial damage other underground facilities already buried in my yard?
- How long will the cable be above ground before it is buried?
- Can I reroute the cable?
- I need the cable to be buried following a specific path to avoid future conflicts. What do I do?
- What if I need to have the drop cable relocated in the future?
Other Common Questions
- Is i3 Broadband available to my home?
- How much does the service cost?
- Is the price promotional?
- How do I sign up?
- What is so special about fiber optic networks, and why is it important?
- How do I schedule the service to be installed to my home?
- How do fiber optic services work, and how is it installed?
Can’t find what you need? Contact us, we’re here to help!Contact Us